Corporate Finance Advisory
Setting up a concrete Corporate Finance framework can enable decision-makers to make important financial decisions without the need for elementary deliberation.
When an organization’s senior leaders have a strong sense of financial direction, it becomes easier for them to resist the misconceptions that the established rules of economics may no longer apply to their company.
There are various activities involved in Corporate Finance, some of which are:
- De-mergers and takeovers of public companies
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) of private companies
- Private equity buyouts or buy-ins of companies, divisions, or subsidiaries
- Restructuring corporate debt or debt funds
- Equity issuance by companies
- Listing of companies on a recognized stock exchange
- Raising capital via equity, debt, or both
- Raising seed, start-up, development, or expansion capital
- Raising capital for specialist corporate investment funds
- Funding joint ventures
- Soliciting infrastructure finance
- Public-private partnerships
- Secondary equity issuance
At Affility, we can help you analyze each of the above elements and build a corporate finance framework to suit your needs.
Debt restructuring is defined as an event where a creditor grants a mutually agreed concession to a debtor who is in financial difficulty. It is useful for avoiding being classified as a ‘defaulter’. This process requires the assets or equity interests received or surrendered by the debtor to be measured at fair value. In such circumstances, the evaluators of these assets must be skilled to carry out the functions of the debt restructuring process.
The following are some points of negotiation for the debtor to be considered during debt restructuring:
- Reducing the interest rates on loans
- Extending the payment terms of loans
- A debt-for-equity swap
- Negotiate to write off a certain portion of interest or capital
Our financial advisors at Affility are equipped to discuss the above options with you as they bring years of financial experience and globally recognized qualifications to the table. We work with you to understand your company’s historical performance as well as the current trends and assumptions that might impact its future performance. Our experts will work collaboratively with your teams to model the most appropriate and feasible restructuring option that fits your business .
Financial Accounting Advisory involves planning and investment guidance that is offered by qualified and experienced individuals. This can include investment management, tax planning, or long-term financial strategy planning, depending on the nature of your institution and your financial goals.
Here are some benefits of obtaining Affility’s Financial Accounting Advisory services:
- Align your cash-flow strategies with your organizational goals.
- Obtain an objective perspective on your financial decision-making parameters.
- Get your investment goals reviewed by our professional experts.
- Reduce your tax liabilities by launching new investments for long-term gains.
- Be aware of the latest pertinent changes to tax legislation.
Making the most of the real-world experience of our financial accounting consultants, their unparalleled knowledge, and meticulous analytical skills, Affility provides a wide array of financial accounting consulting services that aim at helping companies make informed decisions. Whether it is to raise funds to finance an investment program, support management during a merger, or perform a feasibility study, our professional consultants will help you achieve your goals.
A financial business model is the fiscal summary of a company’s performance that helps them to predict their future financial performance and make decisions in the short run. In other words, it helps a company see the short-term and long-term financial results of a decision in quantitative terms, taking into consideration the firm’s liquidity and working capital.
Business modeling represents a key facet of your company’s finance arm, and a good financial model will enable you to see the bigger picture and make strategic decisions based on the most recent data. However, there is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to financial modeling because different industries and countries go through specific economic conditions, and have their own internal aims and characteristics, which should all be considered when developing the business model for an organization.
At Affility, we follow these best practices in financial business modelling:
- Understand the relationship between the business model and the financial element associated with it.
- Simplify the financial elements to its most basic form.
- Frame a comprehensive future forecast considering the historic performance and future strategies of the company.
- Put the financial model through regression testing for sensitivity check and its response to different scenarios.
Overall, our Corporate Finance services provide investors and other companies with unprejudiced advice to create value through their financial transactions and investments. We offer true liberation and objectivity of opinion without any bias or conflicts of interest. With our client-centric approach, we offer deep industry knowledge and strategic thinking along with relevant and fresh market insights. Our clients benefit from the broad knowledge base and extensive experience of our team of prominent consultants. Together with our experts, we bring strategic, technical, financial, and operational advice to your doorstep.