We are currently hiring for the role of Senior Consultant in our TAS team with experience of being involved in corporate transactions including financial modelling, valuation, due diligence, fundraising and debt restructuring. The Consultant’s role is mission critical and requires multi-dimensional capabilities. They are expected to develop a deep understanding of client’s business and build lasting relationships with client personnel. They should demonstrate technical competence in their product/ service group and industry, understand client’s perspective and should also be well versed in both the operational and finance aspects of the client’s business. They are responsible for serving clients and ensuring outstanding quality execution of projects.
- Assist partner/directors in carrying out related engagements.
- Engage with clients on a day-to-day basis while carrying out the fieldwork.
- Support junior team members and review their work.
- Present engagement findings to partner/director internally.
- Prepare financial modelling and other client deliverables as required.
- 3-4 years of relevant transactional advisory services work experience along with solid knowledge and experience in Accounting & Audit.
- ACA, CFA or ACCA qualified and/or Master/ Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting.
- Hands on financial modelling experience with proficiency in MS Excel.
- Strong English communication skills (business writing and speaking).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexibility in travelling within UAE and to other GCC Countries.