We are currently hiring for the role of Consultant - Internal Audit and Risk Consulting. The Consultant’s role is mission critical and requires multi-dimensional capabilities. They are expected to develop a deep understanding of client's business and build lasting relationships with client personnel. They should demonstrate technical competence in their product group and industry, understand client's perspective and should also be well versed in both the operational and finance aspects of the client’s business. They are responsible for serving clients and ensuring outstanding quality execution of projects.
- Identify and evaluate client's risk areas covering all significant processes and provide comprehensive input to the development of a risk-based annual internal audit plan.
- Plan, organize, direct and monitor internal audit operations, including overall quality of
deliverables, processes and completion of projects within budgeted timeline and oversee billing and collections.
- Develop relevant audit programs & procedures.
- Manage performance of audit procedures. This includes identifying and defining issues,
developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and
- Demonstrate technical competence in related domain and ensure overall quality of engagement deliverables and processes.
- Communicate the results of assignments through written reports and oral presentations on a timely basis to Engagement Director/ Partner as well as to client management.
- Prepare & track proposals and conduct proposal meetings with clients.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in Internal Audit.
- Preferred professional certification - ACCA/ CA/ CPA/ CIA.
- Experience in Internal Audit in industry or a consulting firm preferred.
- Excellent understanding of business processes and internal control concepts (COSO, COBIT), knowledge of process gaps identification and auditing methodologies (including flowcharting), IT Systems, IFRS & Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, project management and client relationship skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills.
- Excellent technical & delivery skills.