Junior Consultant – Business Solutions
We are looking for very motivated and self-driven individual to be a part of our IT Consulting team. This will be an opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge of various industries while transforming our client’s business needs into solution designs.
The Consultant’s primary role is to study in detail the Client’s business requirements and translate them into Business Solution Design document or Request for Information (RFI). The Consultant will also be responsible for conveying and clarifying the solution design requirements to the Software implementation team throughout the Project from the initial stage of Application vendor selection until the completion of the implementation.
We are looking for individuals who have the required skills to understand the Client’s Business requirements in detail along with the perseverance to ensure the same requirements are successfully mapped in the application.
- Degree or Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Business Informatics or other relevant graduate degree required.
- Require 2+ years of experience in Business Solution Mapping and Business Analytics.
- Experience of working in at least 2-3 IT transformation projects for varied industries.
- Experience working in and/or managing implementation of ERPs like SAP BusinessOne, Oracle EBS, Microsoft AX and EPICOR desirable.
- Should be able to identify business needs, problems, and opportunities, and ultimately provide solutions that help achieve the business goals.
- Collaborate with our client’s business subject matter experts to assess business processes and identify opportunities for improving day to day work and find process automation solution to increase efficiencies and reduce operational risk.
- Should have business analyst experience on IT side.
- Should be well versed in preparing Business Solution Design document covering process flows, workflows, data flows, authorization matrix and report requirements.
- Ability to write specifications, implementation details, preparing training material for the client trainings, writing test cases and documenting testing outcome etc.
- Should have experience in agile methodologies and project management.
- Experience working closely day-to-day with software developers and solution architects to deliver automated process in time and quality.
- Effective interaction and collaboration skills, with all concerned stakeholder (Locally & Internationally)
- Problem solving skills, ability to dive into the details of technology, process, and people to get things done
- Advanced Excel and presentation skills
- Good understanding and experience in systems engineering concepts
- Upskilling mindset to learn and gain the expertise demanded by projects
- Ability to investigate and solve issues related to the solution implementation
- Communicate clearly and confidently across all levels of an organization
- Customer focused and pragmatic solution finder
- Excellent English communication skills
- Additional languages would be a plus