Are you sure that your firm’s business processes are aligned to the industry standards? Are you confident that appropriate internal controls and quality reviews are imbibed in your business processes? Do you have appropriate procedures documented and periodically reviewed to support your claim?
The complexities of business operations, managing various channels and integrations of processes, all interwoven, require strong Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Everyone from a small business to a multi-channel, multi-national entity needs the support of detailed SOPs covering all aspects of policies, procedures, and standards. Developing SOPs are all about systemizing business processes and documenting the same. A well-documented SOP defines the boundaries and the steps to every business process, identifying the controls to be exercised and gives you the peace of mind in terms of responsibility and accountability for each business process.
We at Affility offer SOP Development services having a team of experienced in-house consultants with decades of experience developing SOP’s for various industries.
- Hands on support in developing procedures in the language, style, and format best suited for the organization.
- Support in development of new SOPs as well as revision of existing ones.
- Ensuring business processes comply with industry best practices.
- Custom training programs to ensure SOPs are clearly communicated to all stakeholders.
- Monthly compliance reviews to ensure SOP implementation is effective.
Business Process Re- Engineering
Ever since the term Business Process Re-engineering was first mentioned in an article by Michael Hammer published in the Harvard Business Review, enterprises are embracing Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR) to ensure their operations are both effective and efficient. The inherent problem that inspired him to publish such an article was that he could see too many Organizations investing heavily on adopting new technologies while automating ineffective and inefficient existing processes.
We have a successful track record in helping our clients achieve both qualitative and quantifiable benefits through BPR. Our business process expertise covers the entire spectrum of functions including Operations, Finance, Human Resources, and IT for effective end to end solutions.
If you are looking to increase your business profitability or maintain a competitive advantage in today's ever changing and challenging marketplace, our BPR offerings can be your able partner.
Having a unique business idea is fantastic, but how would you know whether it is feasible, be it a product or a service. Feasibility studies will provide you the insights to reassure yourself that the idea is worth pursuing. Furthermore, if you are on the lookout for funds to finance your project, lenders including banks and financial institutions would require a feasibility study to be done.
At Affility, our professionals have experience preparing numerous feasibility studies for hundreds of business start-ups, as well as established companies seeking to introduce a new product or service. Our professionals understand how passionate you are about your idea, and we work with the same passion and diligence to give you the most appropriate advice.
At Affility, we:
- Are your trusted partner to test waters; be it a new idea, product, or service launch.
- Have an in-house team of experienced professionals with experience in feasibility study preparation.
- Provide tailor-made feasibility study reports to help our clients raise funds and financial support.
- Prepare professional feasibility study reports written by experts from the industry with a proven and able track record.
Business today has multiple variables and complexities. Add to it is an ever-evolving business landscape with adoption of more agile practices and new technology. In such a scenario the long-term success of any business entity is grossly dependent on its future profits and associated risks. For a business entity to be able to attain its potential and unlock the desired valuation requires specialized financial modeling and forecasting.
We at Affility offer business valuation services which are based on extracted historic information and forecasting models to mirror future outcomes and valuations as close as possible. We help business owners to understand future financial projections based on analytical data helping them with reasonable expectation of their business fair value.
Our expertise in business valuation offer assurances and advice to adopt appropriate methodologies to allow our clients reach accurate, reliable estimates of their fair market value both presently and in the future.
- Business valuation services based on specialized analytics.
- In depth analysis for financial modeling and forecasting.
- Advisory services to allow clients reach accurate and reliable fair value estimates.
- Experienced team of experts offer adequate mirroring of future financial projections amid all variables.
Financial Due Diligence
A deep analysis of financial functionality of a business entity is paramount when it comes to making an offer for a merger or takeover. We at Affility Consulting have been assisting our clients by reviewing such target company’s offering through a thorough due diligence of financial information to identify potential red flags that could affect the deal.
The financial statements and financial records of a company may not always hold the complete financial information. Our experts in core financial due diligence deep dive and consider both current financial analytics as well as possible future projections. While focusing also on the opportunities and the strengths shown by the target company, our aim is to identify risks and to place the acquirer in a stronger position during negotiations over price and SPA terms. With our Financial Due Diligence, we help our clients understand the future financial position of the target.
We at Affility provide:
- Detailed assessment of the financial statement of accounts.
- Tracing the future potential earning capabilities.
- Independent and unbiased opinion from industry experts who understand the intricacies and dynamics of financial due diligence.
- Assistance to our client to plan the transaction, as we manage the financial due diligence.
Mergers & Acquisitions
Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestures are important steppingstones to take your Enterprise, be it an SME or an MNC, to the next level of stable, organic growth. It starts with identifying your requirement to design a creative strategy that works for you and ends with the successful completion of the transaction. At each step during the process, decisions are taken that could impact the future of the transaction and the Enterprise you worked hard to build. Looking at all the options, identifying the risks & rewards and anticipating what each decision holds in the future of the Enterprise are key factors a Business Owner should keep in mind during each step of the M&A transaction.
Affility provides expert advice and consulting to closely held business owners with goals of buying or selling a business. Our Consultants can assist Business Owners in laying out your options, identifying the risks & rewards and advising you on the anticipated results in future for every decision you take during a M&A transaction.
We are capable of providing Sell-side and Buy-side advisory services:
Sell-side M&A Advisory
We are well positioned in representing sellers, managing successful confidential auction processes from start to finish.
Our Seller-side advisory services include:
- Valuation Analysis of the Business.
- Development of an Investment Teaser.
- Preparation of a Confidential Information Memorandum.
- Identification of buyer prospects.
- Assistance in structuring the transaction.
- Negotiation of both the initial letter of intent and the final purchase agreement.
Buy-side M&A Advisory
We also provide both one-off and retainer-based buy-side advisory services to businesses seeking to grow through strategic acquisitions.
Our Services include:
- Research and identification of acquisition targets.
- Assistance in valuing acquisition candidates.
- Assistance in structuring the transaction.
- Negotiation of the initial offer and final purchase agreement.
- Advice on issues throughout the transaction until closing.