IT & Business Solution Manager
We are looking to hire an IT & Business Solution Manager who will be responsible for conducting requirements analysis, documenting them, assess various business applications & service providers and managing the implementation projects on behalf of our clients based in the GCC.
- Drive and manage as project manager of multi-IT and Business solution projects to ensure cost effective and timely completion of both IT Infrastructure and business application projects.
- Lead requirements and solutioning sessions, process walkthrough and review meetings with appropriate involvement.
- Ensures complete business requirements are understood, documented, and approved by the process owners of the Client.
- Develop project scope document/ RFP/RFI and conduct tender.
- Search, evaluate and select right solutions and partners.
- Champion functional and technology evaluation and assessment, proof of concept.
- Negotiate and verify contract terms and conditions of assigned projects.
- Review project approach and plan provided by the solution provider to manage end-to-end lifecycle of a project starting from selection till completion including stakeholder management.
- Projects Progress Management and Reporting.
- Identifying project risks and developing plans to mitigate them.
- Propose new initiatives for improving business & IT performance to client management.
- Leverage the experience and share the best practice in solution design to solve the pain areas faced by the client.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or IT-related fields.
- At least 7 years’ solid experience in IT and Business Solution project management working with hands-on technical leadership and 4 years of people management experience.
- Having a PMP certificate would be desirable.
- Experience in IT infrastructure and business application project implementation e.g., ERP, POS, WMS, S&OP, CRM, E-COMMERCE, DWH & BI etc.
- Intensive experience in project management methodology e.g., waterfall, Agile etc.
- Extensive in driving best practice and standard adoption on similar programs.
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management.
- Hands on and result oriented.
- Ability to manage stakeholders, lead change and resolve risk/issue/conflict.
- Speak and communicate both business and technical language.
- Ability to work in multinational/multicultural environment.
- Strong documentation and presentation skills.
- Good command of English (verbal and written)
- Good in MS. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.